Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Let's Celebrate

Celebrate

Hello!  I wanted to share a card using some SugarPea Designs stamps that I've paired with the current CAS(E) this Sketch.  I've used the Celebrate All The Things and Summer Scoops stamps and coordinating Summer Scoops SugarCuts


I love creating a simple layout that is so easy to recreate in a pinch.  Now that I have made this, I can make others in different color schemes!  To create my card, I stamped the falling confetti stamp as a border on the top of notecard.  I added some stamped and hand trimmed banners with foam adhesive over a piece of white crochet thread.  Tiny bows were added with Glossy Accents to the corners.  Lastly, I added an ice cream cone that was overstamped with the sentiment 'celebrate'.  

Celebrate2




1 comment:

Missy Pink said...

So so gorgeous and done with such finesse, stunning delicate soft colours. Hugs x

Related Posts with Thumbnails