Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Happy Home with Avery Elle

Happy Home


Hello!  I have this card up over on the Avery Elle blog today featuring the Happy Home Ell-ments and Hanging Banners stamps and dies.

I wanted to veer away from holiday cardmaking.  This card was so much fun to put together.........you can design your own home!  I secretly hope they release some "extras" for this set.  I wanted to point out a few things......I added tiny dots to the flowers (after Copic coloring them), drew my own woodgrain to the flower boxes, made my own "doormat", and finally added some grass/bushes (using the Pierced Cloud Elle-ments) to the base of my home.  Here's a close-up of some of the details I mentioned.......

Happy Home2


Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amy - Everything about this card is fantastic. Absolutely love all the detail and the colors!

Related Posts with Thumbnails