Wednesday, November 9, 2016

25 Days of Christmas Tags--Avery Elle

25 Tags of Christmas2 

Welcome to the 25 Days of Christmas Tags featuring Avery Elle!  I am so happy to represent the Avery Elle Design Team on this day for Tracey's event!  Make sure to visit Tracey's blog for all the information about the 25 Days of Christmas Tags.


I've used some older Avery Elle products for my tag.  I love love the Christmas Florals stamp set.  The flowers and those sentiments are just gorgeous!  I've used the Scalloped Banner Elle-ments for my layered tag along with the Jewel Collection paper pad.  I love the pierced detail of the white layer tag!  I finished off my tag with some Gold Stickles and some Cherry Hemp Twine from Avery Elle.

25 Tags of Christmas

Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

12 comments:

Michele K. Henderson said...

Love the fun and cheerful colors! Very pretty tag!
Take care!
Michele

Deborah Frings said...

I like the dimension on the poinsettia and the lovely shaped tag!

Arianna Barbara said...

Love, love, love!!! Absolutely cute!!!

NanW said...

Darling poinsettias.

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the fishtail.
the poinsettias are great.
thanks for sharing.

Super Stick Chick said...

So pretty with the gold stickles and layered banners.

Deeps said...

This tag is so pretty. Thank you for the inspiration.

Berina RGA said...

Such a beautiful tag!! Love the festive colors! thanks for sharing!

Mary-Anne V said...

Such pretty tag...love the floral images.

Rema DeLeeuw said...

Very lovely!

Crafting with Jeanne said...

Hi Amy, love this tag because it's colorful and "christmas-y" but wouldn't take all day to make! Love poinsettias!

Lindsey said...

Beautiful, Amy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails