Monday, March 12, 2018

Technique Tuesday / Easter Sale!

Bailey the Bunny

Hello!  I wanted to "hop" on here and share a card made with an adorable stamp and die set called Bailey the Bunny that is included in the sale current over at Technique Tuesday!  This sale is good through 3/13 and can be found HERE.


I began this card by creating some post-it note "masks" so I could stamp lots of bunnies!  After stamping my bunnies, I used those same masks and added them at the top to blend some Distress Oxide Broken China ink for the sky.  My grass was created using the Threaded Crafting Dies.  My sentiment was die cut and added to the sky along with the small sentiment strip.

Bailey the Bunny2

Bailey The Bunny Clear Stamps with Matching Dies

Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Amy, Not only is your work fabulous but I just love your photographs too! May I ask where your light source is coming from? Is it two lamps to each side of your cards or do you have your light above you as well? I hope you don't mind me asking! This hubby card is adorable!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails